Location: Remote California United States
Our client is seeking a seasoned Sales Representative with a proven track-record in developing distribution channels for their innovative naturally-manufactured Astaxanthin products.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Source and Identify target customers both nationally and internationally.
- Manage all sales activities, including initiating sales planning, reporting, and negotiating purchase orders.
- Help coordinate and track all shipments related to sales activities.
- Manage pricing for company products.
- Conduct market research on the different markets that this single product can be effectively sold into
- Provide education and product branding for all external buyers and prospects
- Manage sales tracking and forecasting spreadsheets.
- Coordinate and oversee company’s participation in trade shows.
- 5+ years of proven work experience in Pharmaceutical or NHP sales
- Previous experience within wholesaling is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance and activity metrics
- Motivated and driven to generate fast turnaround times on sales pipeline
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business
- Demonstrate ability to professionally develop and coach team members
- Bilingually spoken is an asset
- Knowledge and experience working with regulated product is an asset and will determine suitability
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now