Category: Recruitment/Employment Firm
Location: Toronto or Vancouver British Columbia or Ontario Canada
Marketing Copywriter – We are offering a paid Internship / Co-op Opportunity, dynamic team environment, global exposure, and networking opportunities!
CanMar Recruitment provides staffing and business solutions for the global cannabis industry. With a keen understanding of the current cannabis market, CanMar Recruitment can help both employers and jobseekers navigate the quickly evolving cannabis job market.
CanMar Events, a subsidiary of CanMar Recruitment Inc., the leaders in HR and Recruitment services across North America in the Cannabis Industry. At the core of everything we do, we aim at bringing people together and changing lives for a better future.
Following the recent success of our 1st virtual event – the CanMar Career Day, which brought the cannabis community across North America together, we have launched our next venture – CanMar Events present “CanMar Global Conference and Expo 2020”
This is a virtual event the likes of which will be the 1st, not just in the cannabis industry, but likely across most professions and industries.
“Are you a self-driven, trend setter hungry for growth? Then we are looking for you!”
The Position: We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we would like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Studying BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism, or related field
- Experience as a copywriter or related role, having scored high evaluation for study assignments.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
The Location: This opportunity is Work from Home.
Why Should You Apply?
- An opportunity to be part of a group of companies that will set a new direction of expansion within the cannabis industry.
- A chance to make good income.
- An opportunity to transition into full time role with progressive career path.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
Details Apply Now