Category: Alternative Medicine
Location: Toronto Ontario Canada
We are Looking or an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter who can recognize and address departmental and organizational needs. The ideal candidate will be able to form and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure that the operations team runs as efficiently as possible. If you have sound judgement mixed with the ability to work as part of an ever growing team we want to hear from you!
- Procure goods & services for the company, including but not limited to consumables, capital equipment, and services.
- Working closely with internal customers and stakeholders to understand the spend requirements and trends in-order-to build a process for supply that avoids shortages or over investment.
- Handle requests for purchase across multiple sites for purchases and the provisioning of requirements in Canada and internationally.
- Track orders and form system lead times, delivery dates, and costs while providing visibility of potential interruptions and present mitigating actions
- Use company procurement process and ERP, including RFQ’s and competitive bids
- Analyze the spending patterns discover cost saving opportunities
- Support other Procurement Specialists in other verticals as required
- Participate in product development activities to find suppliers and get prices
- Evaluate key suppliers on a regular basis
- Participate in the contract process to ensure proper coverage
- Work in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Carefully track and update order statuses
- Other duties as assigned Experience
- Post Secondary education in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of sourcing requirement and practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now