Job Title: Budtender
FLSA STATUS: Non- Exempt
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Assist the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. Responsible for helping customers, checking them out, cash handling and customer service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for helping customers in the retail locations in accordance with Modern Medicine LLC mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Responsible for retail product knowledge so as to assist customers in making the right choices.
- Responsible for completing any work assigned to them during their scheduled shift, as well as customer service,
- Answering the phone and greeting walk-in customers o
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles
- Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
- Security measures and safety compliance
- Store organization ad cleanliness
- Managing the visitor log
- Verifying order deliveries for accuracy
- Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers
- Report employee issues or customer situations
- Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure retail store operations,
- Daily activities, maintenance, as well as patient information for any reported issues and/or customer complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and following Modern Medicine LLC established policies for sales and customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and consistent demonstration of excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge and adherence to the policies, procedures and goals of Modern Medicine llc.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, data base management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail. ·
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, customers, other governmental agencies, community members and the general public. ·
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
- Colorado driver’s license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must obtain and retain a state-issued MED support badge
Minimum Education and Experience: ·
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service or retail experience preferred ·
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience
Working Conditions: ·
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
- May include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching