Sr. HR Manager
Life is short, and you deserve to work in an environment that is healthy and positive. Do you want to be part of close-knit team of makers, doers and dreamers? We have the employer for you!
Our client is at the centre of Canada’s burgeoning cannabis industry, servicing consumers, suppliers, partners and governments; based in the Monteregie area they are in need of an experienced Sr. HR Manager (50+ employees and growing ) to take on a leadership role in their Licensed Cannabis facility.
This is role presents an opportunity to build out the HR department and operations for a rapidly growing company with the assistance of a professional and energetic management team. If you are a Bilingual HR Professional with experience creating an HR Department in a Small/Startup business or Entrepreneurial Environment, then this role is for you!
What you will be doing
- Collaboratively develop and implement programs and processes that align with corporate values, relationships and business strategies
- Work with management team to build organizational design
- Establish onboarding and recruitment procedures
- Provide expert advice and coach management on Human Resources and Health & Safety best practices and appropriate employment regulations and laws
- Develop compensation and benefit program
- Develop and retain employees
- Investing in relationships with management and employees with openness and collaboration
- Develop training programs and Performance Management methods
Who you are:
- Experience as first dedicated HR representative in an organization
- Bilingual (French/English) – written and verbal
- Go to person for Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety Best Practices
- Experience in Recruitment in all roles from General Labour to C-Suite
- Experience in Working with Management in building Corporate Structure and KPI’s
- Role up your sleeves, proactive & positive attitude; no task is considered to junior
- Relevant HR experience in a mid to senior HR role
- Experience in small/start up business or entrepreneurial environment or willing to adapt to such an environment
- Ability to work onsite (Corporate Office and Facility)
- Ability to maintain security clearance with Health Canada/RCMP.
If you have what it takes to do this, please provide a cover letter and resume