In partnership with a leading ERP, Change Management and Business Process Re-Engineering firm, CCS is in need of an experienced Project Manager to help deliver an SAP HCM migration over a 1-2 year contract. In this role you'll join a talented team working together in a blended remote and on-site structure to help a large public organization migrate to SuccessFactors.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and other partners to include their delivery as part of the overall implementation plan
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance with the standards, processes and documentation which follows organizational standards
- Identify and manage the production of project deliverables on time, within budget and to specification
- Communicate project progress, issues and concerns to the team, project sponsors and relevant stakeholders
- Develop project change requests (scope, time, cost) and understand and share financial implications with project sponsor and relevant stakeholders
- Identify and monitor risks related to the projects, and manage those risks in formal consultation with ministry senior staff
- Review and confirm the project plans
- Experience managing migrations from SAP HCM Employee Central and EC Payroll to SuccessFactors product suite.
- Experience managing large and complex projects with public sector organizations.