In partnership with a leading ERP, Change Management and Business Process Re-Engineering firm, CCS is in need of an experienced Solution Architect to help deliver an SAP HCM migration over a 1-2 year contract. In this role you'll join a talented team working together in a blended remote and on-site structure to help a large public organization migrate to SuccessFactors.
Engaged in enterprise design and/or development for transforming client requirements and process models into plans, and data specifications.
- Activities include technical planning, reviews, development of architecture, and modification of specifications for customized application solution components.
- Work with project teams to develop the conceptual architecture design; ensuring it contains appropriate level of guidance (business, information, application and technical perspective).
- Development of the conceptual solution architecture document for a business system based on the functional & non-functional requirements.
- Guide and monitor the compliance of the design and development of the business system to the conceptual solution architecture.
- Participate in the detailed system analysis, design and development of the business system.
- Experience as a Solution Architect for migrations from SAP HCM Employee Central and EC Payroll to SuccessFactors product suite.
- Experience working on large and complex projects with public sector organizations.