In partnership with a leading ERP, Change Management and Business Process Re-Engineering firm, CCS is in need of an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Training Lead for a 1-2 year contract. In this role you'll join a talented team working together in a blended remote and on-site structure to help a large public organization migrate to SuccessFactors.
- Conduct training readiness assessments and document outcomes
- In collaboration with Organizational Change Management (OCM) Specialist, develop operational training plan to use at time of transition to business operations
- Design and develop training curriculum for products and services
- Translate business requirements into user training material and documentation
- Present/facilitate information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, webinar/WebEx, simulations, group discussions, video or lectures
- Prepare online, interactive and SCORM compliant learning management content
- Coordinate training sessions including scheduling of trainers, students, training facilities, computers and other related resources
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Train and educate other users about new testing methodology and toolset
- Assess effectiveness of training to ensure practice of taught skills and materials into work setting
- Monitor quality results of training provided
- Experience working in SAP HCM Employee Central and EC Payroll, migrating to SuccessFactors product suite.
- Experience working on large and complex projects with public sector organizations.