In partnership with a leading ERP, Change Management and Business Process Re-Engineering firm, CCS is in need of an experienced SAP HCM Functional Analyst for a 1-2 year contract. In this role you'll join a talented team working together in a blended remote and on-site structure to help a large public organization migrate to SuccessFactors.
- Perform business analysis while working with clients to gather business requirements, to determine the fit/gap in the planning and development of new system functionality and/or related business processes
- Evaluate business needs to develop understanding of true requirements and translate into functional specifications
- Present, explain, and validate analysis with client to ensure proposed solution meets their business needs
- Lead the implementation of necessary business and systems changes
- Serve as a functional source of expertise in supporting the maintenance and/or development of process improvements and changes. Perform benchmarking exercises to help determine the future/strategic direction of the systems
- Prepare specifications and work with technical developers Prepare and execute test plans and script and co-ordinate the execution with business subject matter experts
- Work with other stakeholders on issue resolution and re-testing
- Prepare reference documentation, training materials, etc.
- Experience working in SAP HCM Employee Central and EC Payroll, migrating to SuccessFactors product suite.
- Experience working on large and complex projects with public sector organizations.