Our client, a leader in providing ERP, Change Management and Business Process Re-Engineering services in the public sector, is in need of an experienced PeopleSoft Training Specialist for a 1-3 year contract. In this role you'll join a talented team working together in a blended remote and on-site structure to deliver a project for a large public organization.
- Conduct training readiness assessments and document outcomes
- In collaboration with Organizational Change Management (OCM) Specialist, develop operational training plan to use at time of transition to business operations
- Design and develop training curriculum for products and services
- Translate business requirements into user training material and documentation
- Present/facilitate information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, webinar/WebEx, simulations, group discussions, video or lectures
- Prepare online, interactive and SCORM compliant learning management content
- Coordinate training sessions including scheduling of trainers, students, training facilities, computers and other related resources
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Train and educate other users about new testing methodology and toolset
- Assess effectiveness of training to ensure practice of taught skills and materials into work setting
- Monitor quality results of training provided
- Minimum five (5) years professional experience as a Trainer / Education Specialist
- Experience working in Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM and/or FSCM 9.1 and 9.2
- Previous experience working with public-sector clients a plus