Our client, a leader in providing ERP, Change Management and Business Process Re-Engineering services in the public sector, is in need of an experienced PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst for a 1-3 year contract. In this role you'll join a talented team working together in a blended remote and on-site structure to deliver a project for a large public organization.
- Perform business analysis while working with clients to gather business requirements, to determine the fit/gap in the planning and development of new system functionality and/or related business processes
- Evaluate business needs to develop understanding of true requirements and translate into functional specifications
- Present, explain, and validate analysis with client to ensure proposed solution meets their business needs
- Lead the implementation of necessary business and systems changes
- Serve as a functional source of expertise in supporting the maintenance and/or development of process improvements and changes. Perform benchmarking exercises to help determine the future/strategic direction of the systems
- Prepare specifications and work with technical developers Prepare and execute test plans and script and co-ordinate the execution with business subject matter experts
- Work with PeopleSoft developers on issue resolution and re-testing
- Prepare reference documentation, training materials, etc.
- Experience working in Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM and/or FSCM 9.1 and 9.2 (Core HR and Position Management)
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in PeopleSoft HCM implementations and/or implementation of functionality