Our client, a leading global restaurant chain, is in need of an experienced DevOps Manager to take on overall responsibility for production and development environments. Base out of the client’s downtown Toronto office, this long-term, full time position offers significant opportunities for advancement and career growth.
- Provide primary support to application development and QA teams using Agile processes.
- Build and maintain code release pipelines to Dev, QA, Stage and Production environments.
- Build and maintain all lower environments including up to date build documentation.
- Manage all external vendor integrations with CRM and Digital systems.
- Attend daily SCRUM stand-up meetings with development teams.
- Participate in product design sessions with architects.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to facilitate production issue resolution (triage, escalation, root cause analysis, notifications).
- 5-7 years of product engineering experience at the enterprise level using ITIL best practices.
- DevOps or IT automation background experience and familiarity with CISCO.
- CCNA certification a big plus.
- Familiarity with serverless technology like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and/or other cloud offerings.
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational database systems.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.