Our client, a leading global restaurant chain, is in need of an experienced IT Manager to take responsibility for ongoing operations, project management, and technology evolution. Base out of the client’s downtown Toronto office, this long-term, full time position offers opportunities for advancement and career growth.
- Manages common IT service processes and service levels, including negotiating and documenting SLAs (both internal and external), performance/quality management, and managing outsourced relations.
- The scope also includes the Incident, Problem and Change Management, Helpdesk, Deskside support for Infrastructure.
- Manage, document and communicate project milestones, service level agreements and resource allocation to IT leadership team, department leads, support staff, and end users.
- Works with security team to ensure compliance with SOX & PCI regulations and internal procedures that align with the regulations.
- Helps with negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Support/service contracts/cost management and budget alignment.
- People leadership, vendor management, escalation point for internal/external IT/business stakeholders.
- Lead potential team of 2-10 people, must be highly organized.
- Highly dynamic environment, so the ability to pivot and wear different hats is key.
- 7 + years of relevant experience.
- Networking background, experience and familiar with CISCO.
- CCNA certification a big plus.
- Familiarity with serverless technology like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and/or other cloud offerings.
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational database systems.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personal accountability, get-it-done mentality, independent worker.