Our client implements process automation and AI bots for service desk operations in both the government and private sector. Due to rapid growth they hiring developers with strong critical thinking and the ability to pick up new and emerging languages quickly. The work will primarily be focused utilizing proprietary process and tools to build and deploy fully autonomous virtual service desk agents that combine front-end chat-bot functionality with back-end robotic process automation. The role will involve mostly work from home with weekly office check-ins.
Key Technical Skills & Experience Include:
- Creating chat-bots, experience with Azure bot services, Luis Services, and dialogflo a plus.
- Utilizing open source orchestration tools like Knime or NodeRed
- Developing with Java & Python
- Connecting to multiple API's from multiple solutions within a single tool
- Working within an Agile Methodology
Key Non-Technical Skills and Experience Include:
- Strong communication skills and ability to express complex technical concepts and processes to non-technical users.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to identify common and reusable solution components from multiple implementations.
- Secret Level Canadian Government security clearance is an asset
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
This role can be a permanent or contract role depending on the applicant. Salary will match applicants experience and skill level.