Right now is a great time to get into the Cannabis industry! Come join our network!
The Production Manager duties vary but typically the PM will lead, manage, and optimize the overall operations of a typical infused product manufacturing facility. The PM shall be well versed in operations management, cannabis formulation processes, overall business administration, production and flow of cannabis products, comfortable in a fast paced, high volume facility that caters to the emerging, legal cannabis market in California.
Do you think you have what it takes?
• Work with Production staff to produce finished goods, including vape products, edibles, concentrates and other infused cannabis products while maintaining safety, quality and capacity standards
• Knowledge of lab process in extraction, refining, distillation, filling, packaging and other lab processes needed to produce finished goods
• Sets policies and makes decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost efficiency of plant operations
• Utilize systems to collect metrics, analyze productivity and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost goals.
• Leads the optimization and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement
• Ensures robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations follow all required regulations
• Ensure that facility is properly staffed to maximize production capacity to meet ever-increasing demand
• 3+ years’ experience in cannabis extraction and production facility or equivalent • 5+ years of operations management
• 5+ years of relevant management/leadership experience in a fast paced, high volume environment • Experience in cannabis oil production
• Experience in working with enterprise level ERP system (we use IQMS), computer literacy in working with Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel) Skills and Attributes
• Previous cannabis experience a plus
If you think you qualify please join our network today for future opportunities!