Think you have what it takes? Check out our HRIS Analyst role in Scottsdale AZ!
Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered)
1. 3+ years’ experience in Ceridian Dayforce and Ceridian Dayforce configuration, along with a high-level fluency with multiple HRIS systems and processes
2. Experience with Ultimate Software a strong plus
3. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology or related discipline
4. Technically savvy, communicate effectively and help drive decisions
5. Experience in Project Management and Systems Implementation
What you need to know
• Serve as the Ceridian Dayforce HRIS application system administrator
• Serve as a super-user for HRIS for data entry, updates, troubleshooting, reports generation
• Opportunity to join an organization enjoying explosive growth with great benefits and PTO
• Opportunity to play a vital role in implementing and managing a mission critical platform
We are a healthcare technology and services company powered by analytics. Our tailored solutions enable health plans and hospitals to manage variable revenue, through a custom-built workflow platform, which seamlessly integrates cross-functional service and support. We offer Risk Adjustment, a variety of Eligibility and Enrollment Services to meet the needs of specialized populations, Out-of-State Billing and Quality program efforts.