Hire Life is looking for a dynamic Data Integration Solution Architect in the Arlington, TX area
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field is Required. OR
• Master's Degree Business Administration, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field. 2 Years relevant work experience in lieu of a degree is Required.
• 7 years of experience working as data architect, solution architect, or enterprise architect defining data integration architecture with a Bachelor’s Degree OR
• 5 years of experience working as data architect, solution architect, or enterprise architect defining data integration architecture with a Master’s Degree.
• 5 years working in a healthcare or related field is Preferred.
• Salesforce or other CRM is preferred. Skills
• Highly skilled at architecting and developing data integration, business intelligence and EDW technologies.
• Expertise with defining overall architecture for access and security, different methods and frequency for data integration, data lake, big data, integration of identity management, preference management, customer relationship management and digital applications.
• Experience with interviewing and gathering business requirements, definition and design of data source and data flows, data quality analysis, and working with the data architect on the development of logical data models.
• Experience with the SDLC, ITSM and privacy and security processes and policies.
• Experience with Master Data Management.
• Experience with data integration tools such as API, ETL, relational databases, SQL, big data, Visio, ERwin, PowerPoint, Data Governance.
• Demonstrated ability to work across multi-disciplined teams to understand and validate business requirements and design data integration solutions.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with vendors, business users, and executives, the ability to communicate technical solutions in business terms, and has the ability to influence and persuade others.
• Able to take on multiple projects concurrently and manage changes in scope along the way.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multi-disciplined project teams to consistent rapid delivery while driving an aggressive schedule, identifying all impacts and proposing resolutions.
What you need to know:
The Data Integration Solution Architect is a self-motivated individual responsible for leading and defining the architecture options and solutions for the enterprise business intelligence, data warehouse, and data integration environments. They provide technical and solution leadership in delivering architectural artifacts that promote integration, re-usability, data governance, modularity, and scalability across the data integration ecosystem. The ecosystem includes but is not limited to the access and security layer, methods and frequency for data integration, data lake, integration of identity management, preference management, customer relationship management, master data management and digital applications. They possess business, technical and data warehouse integration expertise. They are well organized and excellent communicators. Their work will support business decisions, and could span across multiple areas such as consumer experience, clinical quality, hospital operations, supply chain, finance, regulatory, vendor contract fulfillment, etc.
Day, 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts