Location: Sechelt British Columbia Canada
The Store Manager, under the general supervision of the Regional Manager, is responsible for the management of a major retail operation, by providing leadership and direction, controlling costs and maximizing revenue through the achievement of sales targets. Responsibilities include providing excellent customer service and education to the public.
- Developing and implementing operational plans
- Developing annual store budgets
- Controlling employment costs, and analyzing reports
- Contribute to establish and improve the Cannabis Store image through the implementation and maintenance of policies.
- Hiring, training and development of staff, scheduling assignments, participating as required in all store duties as well as handling labour relations issues for the work unit.
- A minimum of three years of recent, related experience as a Manager or Assistant Manager leading a team within a customer-facing retail operation.
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in business or retail management.
- Experience working in a government or regulatory environment.
- Experience working in a unionized environment.
- Cannabis knowledge, demonstrated through experience in the cannabis industry or courses from an accredited post-secondary institution.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now