Our client, a leader in providing ERP, Change Management and Business Process Re-Engineering services, is in need of several experienced SAP S/4 Hana Consultants to work on a new implementation for an existing client. In this role you'll be a member of a fully-remote team working together to deliver on this project for a key client. This will begin as a 6 month contract with opportunities to go for 12 months or longer.
- Participate in business requirements discussions with the customer to implement S/4 HANA solution
- Design and implement business processes leveraging best practices
- Strong experience on S/4 HANA and legacy SAP versions
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications, for S/4HANA landscapes
- Experience in SAP processes and customization, Fiori/UI5, and Data migration tool.
- Strong Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA Data load capabilities.
- 8+ years of overall SAP implementation and support experience
- At least 2 years of S/4 HANA experience, Cloud and Mobility Solutions
- Should be able to articulate and demonstrate S4 Hana functionalities including Fiori as well as other technical infrastructure requirements
- Should be able to engage in conversation on wide-ranging topics with senior-level users including the use of Best Practice processes
- Certification in S/4 HANA, and/or other SAP Solutions is a plus
- Experience working on large, complex programs and solutions
- Excellent communications skills