Our client, a leader in providing ERP, Change Management and Business Process Re-Engineering services, is in need of several experienced SAP SuccessFactors Consultants to work on a new implementation for an existing client. In this role you'll be a member of a fully-remote team working together to deliver on this project for a key client. This will begin as a 6 month contract with opportunities to go for 12 months or longer.
- Perform business analysis while working with clients to gather business requirements, to determine the fit/gap in the planning and development of new system functionality and/or related business processes
- Evaluate business needs to develop understanding of true requirements and translate into functional specifications
- Present, explain, and validate analysis with client to ensure proposed solution meets their business needs
- Lead the implementation of necessary business and systems changes
- Serve as a functional source of expertise in supporting the maintenance and/or development of process improvements and changes. Perform benchmarking exercises to help determine the future/strategic direction of the systems
- Prepare specifications and work with technical developers
- Prepare and execute test plans and script and co-ordinate the execution with business subject matter experts
- Work with other stakeholders on issue resolution and re-testing
- Prepare reference documentation, training materials, etc.
- Perform physical development and/or modification of SAP systems
- Work with functional resources throughout the development lifecycle from specifications through to testing and migration to production
- Ensure the documentation for all development is completed as a deliverable
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to the development team.
- Conduct code review and perform quality assurance on the solution
- Participate in project teams as a technical Subject Matter Expert
- Analyze, validate system requirements/requests. Assess the impact of program changes and mitigate risks of specific development approaches
- Experience working in SAP SuccessFactors LMS product suite.
- Experience working on large and complex projects.