Sales rep agency in California, looking for administrative support in the licensed cannabis space.
- Hourly compensation $17 (for three month trial period) but will vary by experience. If someone is profound to help with partial account management as well the starting trial could be $20
- Profound computer skills. Data entry. Calendars. Reports. Customer Service Platform. Gdrive. Excel. A need to have a thorough understanding of computer software, browsers, and operating systems to perform the job.
- Extremely detail-oriented. Not only are strong organization skills needed but to keep the whole agency organized as well. To catch potential typos and grammatical errors ensuring that work is accurate and trustworthy.
- Proactive solutions. This includes organizing team software and files within a system that would be useful for everyone.
- Verbal and written communication. It’s important to have a friendly and positive attitude when interacting with customers via email or phone.
- Time Management. It is necessary to properly allocate and plan, to have good time management skills.
- Strategic Planning. Prioritizing tasks in order of importance or planning out processes for the entire office to follow.
- Ability to adapt quickly. One needs to be resourceful in exploring other avenues to solve a case of an emergency.
- Highly motivated and reliable.
The process to apply is as follows. Initially, you will need to submit your resume small bio about yourself for review and approval. After being selected, you will undergo a first interview via video conferencing. If passed, you will receive (an) assignment(s) to complete. The next and final stage is meeting the CEO via video conferencing or in person.