Our client, an industry leading Cannabis clone producer, is seeking an experienced Strategic Account Manager for their rapidly expanding operations in California.
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for prospecting, closing and managing accounts with their partners in the Northern and Central California Area.
- Develop leads into opportunities by nurturing relationships with indoor cultivators
- Consistently and efficiently close all sales prospects
- Prepare activity and forecast reports for tracking sales progress against goals
- Proactively communicate product and service offerings to wholesale and consumer clients
- Work with sales logistic team to manage customer orders and inventory for all products
- Develop a regional sales plan for partner distribution to meet and exceed goals
- Track all customer communications in CRM tool HubSpot
- Ensure products are delivered on time and to order request
- Monitor inventory levels to avoid product shortage with each customer
- 3+ years experience as a sales account manager in the Cannabis industry
- Previous experience selling clones into commercial indoor cultivators a plus
- Scientific knowledge of various cannabis strains required
- Must be a self starter, and highly motivated to make money
- Must have a clean driving record
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Results driven with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Compensation: $55-60K Base Plus Commission and Health Benefits
Company provides a phone and computer, reimburses for mileage, travel and other business development related expenses.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply online - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200