As the Customer Onboarding and Support Specialist, you will be responsible for onboarding and training new Proteus 420Proteus420 customers. You will work closely with the Sales, Billing, and Programming departments to ensure that each customer’s training matches the services and features that they have received with their Proteus 420Proteus420 subscription. You will use your strong communication skills, technical know-how, and attention to detail to ensure that each customer will correctly and adequately implement Proteus 420Proteus420 throughout their business.
Your position is essential to each customer’s awareness of the value that Proteus 420Proteus420 brings to their business and its employees. The ideal candidate has experience in SaaS, has a real understanding of the cannabis industry, has experience in highly-configurable software programs, is customer-centric, patient, and empathetic. You will be joining a start-up company with a small but passionate team; you must be able to work independently and collaboratively within a remote setting.
- Become a Proteus 420Proteus420 expert and share this expertise with customers as they learn how to operate their business with Proteus 420Proteus420 for the first time.
- Promote a “Customer First” environment with the customer and with the team.
- Work closely with each customer’s the owner/operator team and/or tech team to implement Proteus 420Proteus420 and how it should apply to each company’s use case.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers. This includes key operational processes, business challenges, and objectives in order to appropriately communicate Proteus 420Proteus420 product capabilities and address their needs throughout the onboarding process
- Implement communication technology to independently contact, schedule, implement, and record your training processes with every client while offering continual follow-up support as needed.
- Identify risks to the customer’s completion of the training curriculum and continually work to optimize and develop standardized instructional processes and material to improve the educational outcomes of all customers.
- Identify and target “at-risk” customers and take the necessary steps to engage them and alleviate any pain points that have affected their use and implementation of Proteus 420Proteus420.
- Report the training status, outcomes, and needs to the team for all customers that you have contact and/or have contacted you.
- Answer and reply to general phone and email inquiries from new and current customers while ensuring that each inquiry is properly addressed and resolved.
- 1-2 years in customer service or customer onboarding, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Degree in a Business related discipline (Management, Business, Marketing) or Engineering or Technical related discipline (computer science, programming, IT)
- MUST have incredibly interpersonal skills on the phone, email, screen-share, and instant messaging apps.
- Must be able to speak with a client as first-level support with a customer-first and quality-first attitude.
- Extremely strong background in software use and implementation.
- Deep understanding of the cannabis industry including the cannabis supply chain, operational processes, and cannabis license types.
- Ability to work well within a remote environment by implementing an array of communication technologies.
- Implement problem-solving abilities through interpersonal skills including patience, empathy, awareness, and communication.