Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
The Director plays an essential role in executing strategy aligned to our client's mission to train the next generation of highly qualified personnel to drive the development of innovation. This role serves as the subject matter expert and project manager for implementing processes and program lifecycle across all offerings.
- Lead planning, budgeting, implementation, quality, processes, trouble-shooting, and accreditation of our client's programs
- Assist in the instructional design, development, and maintenance of state-of-the-art (including e-learning) training materials for our client including eLearning courses, live or virtual training, and video tutorials.
- Determine instructional media appropriate to learning strategies and learner resources; perform needs analysis, audience analysis and technical analysis; provide creative approaches to program design and explore and recommend ideas that broaden and enrich the coursework.
- Support the efforts of training initiatives from inception to completion; perform Project Management tasks; manage multiple projects; organize and prioritize work and drive task completion.
- Work with senior management in securing additional funding and sponsorship for programs.
- Organize programs/events, including coordinating with the executive assistant on venue, catering, necessary audio/visual tools, and other resources.
- Identify and recommend continual improvement to ensure programs will remain relevant with the current business climate.
- Research, explore, track and evaluate alternative expertise when necessary and share information with processes, vendors and tools.
- Prepare measures and reports related to all aspects of goals.
- Use data-based evidence to influence and shape learning needs and appropriate learning solutions.
- Monitor program budgets and costs to ensure program-related expenses are accurately managed and processed
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or related field coupled with ≥10 years of experience in of eLearning/multi-media development
- Proven track record of designing and developing learning solutions that measurably improve performance (work samples required)
- Experience designing both digital and traditional classroom instruction
- Visual design-knowledge and experience in how to craft the visual experience that works best with course content.
- Adult learning experience design-knowledge and experience in creating user interfaces that facilitates the best adult learning experience
- Demonstrates ability to plan and prioritize multiple and competing tasks/projects effectively, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making and problem-solving skills; ability to think tactically and strategically.
- Risk Management: demonstrates understanding of presenting problems with ability to think through implications and impact of proposed solutions; identifies and anticipates potential risks, communicating and engaging with stakeholders for mitigation tactics.
- Excellent verbal & written skills; meeting facilitation – able to effectively facilitate meetings via conference call, F2F, Teams/Zoom, etc;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Abilities to establish productive, respectful, and collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels; understand and work effectively across geographic boundaries; and, collaborate with teams, staff, and clients at all levels.
- Consistently seeks ways to make a positive difference and be a good steward
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now