About Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed their expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand: Raw Garden.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.
About The Role:
As a Vape Lab Technician, you will participate in the production of refined live resin vape products for CCA. As part of your work, you will ensure technical and regulatory compliance with all laws governed by the California Department of Food & Agriculture, California Bureau of Cannabis Control, California Department of Public Health, and any other applicable regulatory agency.
What You'll Do
· Actively contribute to the Dabbable production process, while adhering to strict regulatory compliance in health & safety, and best manufacturing practices, including maintenance and sterilization of equipment, and laboratory conduct regarding processing of raw materials
· Handle various types of oils and chemicals
· Clean and sanitize dishware to laboratory standards
· Enact and adhere to SOPs provided
· Ensure most efficient operation of the Dab Lab equipment
· Facilitate the processing of raw materials, including preparation and cleaning of workstations
· Keep all workstations organized and sanitized at all times
· Complete accurate logs in a timely fashion
· Prepare R&D samples
· Apply lean manufacturing principles to constantly improve performance and quality
· Uphold implementation according to all laws governing the industry and engage in regular self-development to ensure timely knowledge of changes to regulations pertaining to cannabis products
· Maintain professionalism and live CCA’s core values at all times
· Perform all other duties as assigned or inherent to the position
What You'll Need to Have:
· Experience as a lab technician in the cannabis industry or related field preferred
· Diploma or Certificate of Completion of General Education Studies from an accredited high school
· Working knowledge and practical application of extraction methods, preparation and purification of cannabinoids preferred
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google’s G suite
· Functional knowledge of California cannabis regulations, specifically as it pertains to cultivation and manufacturing
· Must be 21 years of age (or older) at the time of hire
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of Spanish language a plus
· Flexible work schedule as needed
· Excellent time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and follow-up skills
What You'll Receive:
· Competitive base salary
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· Vacation and Holidays
CCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing .
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit for long periods at a time; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Manual dexterity is essential to this position. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds, preferably utilizing partner lift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Primarily in a light industrial and office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low; however, fluctuation of noise level may occur during peak production. The temperature in the work environment is usually moderate; however, fluctuation of temperature, either decreasing or increasing (heat level) is likely to occur during peak production.
Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
External Company URL: https://www.ccagriculture.com/
Street: 1201 W. Chestnut Ave