Category: Recruitment/Employment Firm
We offer dynamic team environment, global exposure, and network.
Founded in 2013 by serial entrepreneur KD Khairah, Khairah Group of Companies (KGC) headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia is a major conglomerate of HR Consulting and Recruitment Services. KGC houses major brands providing world class recruitment services from permanent placement to temporary manpower placement to freelance and contract assignments. Leaders in HR & Organization Consulting, KGC offers companies global best practices to ensure companies and organizations are built and geared towards propelling business growth through its people. The leading brands under KGC are – destinationOne Consulting Group, CanMar Recruitment, bloo Recruitment, Tecie, Nelmon, LMON & CanMar Events.
At the core of everything we do, we aim at bringing people together and changing lives for a better future.
“If you are a self-driven, goal oriented and a “do what it takes to achieve success” individual, then you will find a home at KGC!”
We value your experience & achievements vs your degree!
Content and Social Media Copy Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Following which updating our social media pages, responding to followers, and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks.
If you are familiar with writing online content and quality conscious, we would like to meet you. We welcome samples of your work or your published articles, along with your application.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services.
- Coordinate with the design team to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Write, edit and publish (on hootsuite) engaging posts for various social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news.
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Education/ Certification in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content/ Social Media Copywriter or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising.
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format along with samples of your work/portfolio
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities, as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate keen attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Team player attitude is mandatory.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated optimism are necessary.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
Thank you for Applying!Details Apply Now