About Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand, Raw Garden.
We are a team of change-makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.
About The Role:
The Facilities Project Coordinator position will help lead the Facilities team in areas related to the reporting and management of projects for CCA Facilities group. The Facilities Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Facilities Director, Facilities Manager and Site Supervisors with tracking projects, meeting milestones and reporting progress in monitoring software. The incumbent will be held accountable for up-to-date program reporting and task tracking as required. This position may require site visits, light daily travel and occasional rough terrain.
The working environment will include office, warehouse, shop, greenhouse/hoop house and construction site environments. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for this position.
What You'll Do
· Participate in the planning, preparation, and execution of CCA activities with the staff and working groups of many departments to monitor, assess and update projects related to all Central Coast Agriculture activities.
· Inspect and report on the progress of multiple projects and tasks.
· Assist stakeholders with monitoring and clear descriptions of progress and barriers to completion.
· Represent the Facilities group in meetings and calls where project updates and progress reports are expected.
· Engage and track service vendors and contracted services for progress and completion of contracted services on time and budget with updates in management software.
· Monitors assigns and assists with carrying out standard operational procedures, as required, including working overtime for harvest and transplanting.
· Advises senior staff of forecasted equipment and supply needs.
· Remains competent and current through self-directed professional development courses and attending training and/or courses as required.
· Supports the overall success of Central Coast Agriculture by performing all other duties as assigned.
· Attach farm implements such as plows, discs, sprayers, or bedders to tractors, using bolts and hand tools.
· Drive company vehicles in a safe manner to haul equipment, supplies, tools, or farmworkers. Operate and tow machines to specified locations when needed.
· Able to work nights and weekends when required.
· Planning and Organizing- Engages in short and long-term planning, sets priorities to optimize time usage, adheres to schedules and plans.
· Self Development- Learn and grow, maintain current knowledge in the field, and advancements in pesticide application technology and machinery transport safety and compliance.
· Accountability and Productivity- Holds themselves accountable to team members, accepts responsibility for their own decisions, sustains peak performance, and solves problems that impede productivity.
· Maintain professionalism and live CCA’s core values at all times
· Perform all other duties as assigned or inherent to the position
What You'll Need to Have:
· Accuracy- attention to detail is critical
· Organization- experience creating and implementing processes
· Willingness to work as a team
· Experience with use of project management software
· Expert user of Microsoft Office, MS Excel, and/or Google’s G Suite
· Functional understanding of California Building Code and principles of construction
· Functional knowledge of California cannabis regulations
· Excellent time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Acts and dresses professionally
· Ability to work well remotely and while off-site
· Operates as a team player
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong organizational and follow-up skills
· Flexible in work schedule as needed.
· Valid CA Drivers License and be insurable
· Must be 21 years of age (or older) at the time of hire
· Proficiency in the English language, verbal and written format
· Availability to be on-call 24/7.
· Associates or Bachelors degree in Business or related field is desirable
· Respiratory fit test and medical evaluation
What You'll Receive
· Competitive base salary
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· Vacation and Holidays
CCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing .
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit for long periods at a time; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Manual dexterity is essential to this position. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds, preferably utilizing partner lift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Primarily in a light industrial and office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low; however, fluctuation of noise level may occur during peak production. The temperature in the work environment is usually moderate; however, fluctuation of temperature, either decreasing or increasing (heat level) is likely to occur during peak production.
Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
External Company URL: https://www.ccagriculture.com/
Street: 1201 W. Chestnut Ave