Our client is seeking an experienced temp-to-hire Sanitation Technician that can start immediately!
This individual should be reliable and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in sanitation/cleaning, a willingness to comply with safety standards by wearing PPE in the facility, and show interest in growing with the company from a temp to permanent position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act in accordance to all cGMP’s (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Clean, disinfect, sanitize, and maintain all areas of the facility (including all surfaces and equipment in work spaces, as well as restrooms, break rooms, door handles, light switches, etc.) with FSQA approved cleaning agents
- Follow all sanitation guidelines as outlined by the Master Sanitation Schedule
- Clean, sweep, mop, wipe down walls, wash floor mats, and disinfect all drains
- Refill supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as cleaning and disinfecting chemicals, soap, paper towels, and others as needed
- Inspect facility for unsanitary practices and conditions
- Maintain orderly and clean storage areas
- Adhere to OSHA safety procedures and wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass a background check
- 2+ years of previous experience working in sanitation/cleaning
- Ability to remain detail-oriented and thorough from start to finish
- Ability to stand on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift and move equipment or chemical containers weighing up to 50 pounds
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and writte
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100