Our client, a premium Cannabis retailer, is seeking a Facilities Manager to oversee the management of all dispensary locations in the Los Angeles area.
The Facilities Manager's responsibilities will include but not be limited to the construction of new locations, preventative maintenance, installation and repair of all equipment and utilities, in addition to remodeling and upgrading current active locations. This role will also require the handling of all vendors and management of services and supply for store locations located in Los Angeles.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the construction of new retail locations and management of both internal and external team members.
- Provide weekly reports to leadership.
- Management and coordination of vendors, quotes, placement of orders and distribution of project related information.
- Responsible for budgeting and capital spending on all construction related projects as well as reviewing estimates for potential projects.
- Creating and maintaining project schedules and monitoring weekly reports from developers, project managers and GC's as well as anticipating and communicating any risks.
- Installation of new POS systems including the hardware, software and internet connection.
- Develop and maintain a network of pre-qualified contractors to ensure best practices and competitive bidding for projects. Manage bid solicitation, negotiations and contract preparation and execution for all new and renovation projects.
- Construct and track construction documents including contracts, bidder's instructions, change orders, and closeout packages.
- Process invoices through Accounts Payable.
- Ensure externally sourced products are ordered for business and store operations as directed by leadership.
- Ensure all company equipment and services is functional and operational.
- Communication with all necessary departments and store teams to ensure that stores are fully stocked with necessary supplies at all times.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred
- 5-7 years experience in Facilities Management, property operations, and supply chain management
- Experience in Facilities Management for multiple retail chain locations
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments
- Strong management abilities and proven leadership skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi task
- Ability to implement hardware and software systems
- Proven track record of developing strong working partnerships with contractors and vendors, particularly in the areas of innovation, quality improvements, cost reductions and overall efficiency improvement
- Experience with GSuite and Microsoft Applications
- Responsible, Independent and highly driven
Compensation: $80k+ including benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100