Our Client, a multistate vertically integrated Cannabis Operator is seeking a Director of Financial Shared Services (FSS) to join their team in Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to the NE FSS operations team with?an?emphasis on?exceptional?customer?experience, process excellence, continuous improvement and innovation and?best practice?compliance. This role is part of the NE Financial leadership team responsible for the NE service delivery and strategic evolution of the FSS?model. The role will be responsible for managing the?service delivery?of the NE functions?including,?Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash and Payroll. Effectively managing the perceptions and expectations of senior management and business partners will be critical to the success of this role.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
The focus of the role is to lead and develop?the NE?FSS?operations team aligned the company's global service delivery model, strategy and industry best practice.
- As a member of NE FSS leadership?team the Director will provide vision and strategy for the Global FSS and deliver on goals that will advance the FSS global model for the company.
- The successful candidate will attract, lead?& develop a team of highly capable skilled finance professionals to?support the company’s business, encourage inclusiveness and aspire to create a great place to work.
- Sponsorship for?NE FSS and the company’s cross functional projects including the roll-out of new ERP/GL platform.
- Build proactive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders and cultivate a culture of teamwork.
- Effective governance and performance management reviews with?key customers and business partners.?Accountability for service delivery against agreed and evolving KPI’s and service partnership agreement.
- Be an advocate to?digitalize?and automate shared services processes through?agile execution and optimal use of technology.
- Maintain process integrity, internal controls, and ensure compliance with the company’s accounting policies , SOX controls?and all applicable laws and regulations.
Education and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, and 14 years’ progressive experience in Finance and Shared Services OR master’s degree and 12 years’ experience in Finance and Shared Services.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior finance leader, people manager?in a mid-sized + organization and business partner is required.
- Ability to create and lead a continuous improvement?and innovation?culture is required.
- Extensive knowledge of general ledger systems or best practice ERP systems is required.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance and knowledge of US GAAP?and SOX controls?is required.
- Proven ability to build credibility and trust with a diverse audience and be perceived as a leader.
Compensation: Based on Experience
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100