SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client, a leading, innovative cannabis company is seeking a qualified Account Manager to join their team in Washington State.
Sales representatives are responsible for maintaining and developing sales relationships with new and pre-existing accounts by representing company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Connect with existing accounts and service their needs on a regular weekly basis via email, phone and in-person visits. • Identify and qualify potential new accounts on a daily basis as per sales teams' weekly goals.
- Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, phone, and in-person visits.
- Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released.
- Educate accounts on products thru marketing materials / in-store demos and maintain up to date materials in accounts.
- Watch and report sale trends as they affect company brand.
- Update Sales Force with client interactions, samples, and/or order deliveries.
- Maintain communications with supervisor / manager about current inventory; account activities; and current/pending orders.
- Actively communicate with other team members and provide assistance as needed, including but not limited to packaging, processing, and social media.
- Be a Team Player with focus on company goals and not just individual ones.
- Knowledge of cannabis products is preferred.
- Proven and verifiable track record that demonstrates the ability to negotiate closings and reach or exceed sales goals.
- Attend weekly sales meetings. • Maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate by using oral, written and computer skills.
- Ability to fill out required paperwork and on time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Base salary range is $50K-$75K. Plus commissions, bonus, Company vehicle, cell phone and materials provided
- Group health insurance option
- Ample room for growth with national expansion on the horizon