Our client a cannabis a producer is seeking a Post Production Manager for their location near Bay City, MI.
The Post Production Manager is responsible for all activities in the processing center including pre-roll, rosin and extraction processing and maintenance of equipment. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining a consistently compliant, safe, actively productive, and developmental environment for the Post Production department to function at the highest efficiency.
The Post Production Manager will establish SOPs, holding team members accountable through leadership, schedule activities and processing to meet customer demand. This role will support the Director of Operations to direct and manage the Processing department while working collaboratively with other departments.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for scheduling and overseeing all oil extraction processes, cartridge fill functions and processing in preparation for packaging.
- Ensuring all documentation records are recorded accurately and timely for all functions within the department
- Responsible for the development of and adherence to standard operating procedures and policies along with all state and city regulations.
- Optimizing the processing equipment to ensure all product is produced and all deadlines are achieved
- Managing and scheduling staff and allocating manpower within processing department
- Oversee accurate filling, packaging, and labeling of products within the production facility. This includes, but is not limited to: finished flower, pre-rolls, cartridges, concentrates and other marijuana infused products.
- Maintain that all production areas and equipment are clean and sanitized at all times according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that all sections of processing are in complete accordance with all Michigan regulations.
- Understand and apply the use of METRC, our seed to sale tracking program.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conduct visual inspections to ensure the product meets or exceeds set quality standards.
Education & Required Skills
- High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred
- Cannabis experience
- 2+ years’ experience managing others
- 2+ years’ in production management
- 2+ years’ experience in warehousing and inventory preferred
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills
- Must be able to work well in a group and independently.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to use and manage METRC
- Able to communicate clearly and accurately
Compensation: $60,000-70,000 plus bonus and benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100