Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Our team is growing! We are looking for an Administrative extraordinaire to join our family. If you possess the abilities below, we encourage you to apply and get in touch
- Manage office premises from opening to closing of the office each day. The office physical environment is always maintained to the management professional expectation.
- Organizing team activities to keep the spirits up (team building exercises).
- Coordinate internal payroll with the Bookkeeper/Accountant
- Manage office supplies (custodian of office supplies and inventory).
- Coordinate with all business vendors for invoicing, renewal of contracts etc.
- Coordinate with Direct Placement Operations Team for joining report of candidates, invoicing clients and following up on A/R.
- Point of contact for consolidation of weekly marketing updates from Direct Placement Team Manager and providing that information to the marketing team (in a set format).
- Set up computer systems, emails, slack, zoom and all other tools for new hires.
- Custodian of all contracts, offer letters, vendor/supplier agreements/contracts.
- Organization and management of physical/soft copies filling systems across all companies; keeping them updated with easy retractable ability.
- Meet and Greet clients, candidates and visitors who come to the office. This also involves screening of visiting relevance to ensure we meet with WorkBC safety standards re: COVID Measures.
- Ensure office rent is paid on time.
- Ensure all invoices are paid in time (in coordination with the Bookkeeper/Accountant).
- Maintain a tracker of expenses going out from all credit cards and bringing any unusual activity to the management’s attention immediately.
- Stepping up beyond the role when needed to ensure getting things done aimed at business success.
- Manage calendar and meetings for CEO’s of Destinationone, Bloo Recruitment and KGC.
- Ensuring a day prior all executives are informed of their upcoming schedule and commitments for the following day.
- Be the point of screening prior to booking meetings for executives to ensure affective use of their time and business relevance.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking, scheduling and organizing abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly driven organization.
- A passion for people engagement, uplifting culture.
- Team Player.
- Attitude of no excuses and willingness to get things done.
- Personality that fosters trust and reliability.
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquettes.
- Mindset that is performance and delivery focused.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Relationship management skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Thank you for Applying!
Details Apply Now