Category: Alternative Medicine
Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Our client's company is growing and we are looking to add a Purchaser to our Supply Chain Team. As a Purchaser, you will be responsible for purchasing products and services that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will ensure that products and services are at the right place, at the right time and at the right price.
- Research and evaluate potential vendors
- Maintain vendor relationships and monitor performance
- Compare and evaluate quotes from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Issue purchase orders
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain records of purchased products and services
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analysis
- 3+ years buying or purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment
- Post-secondary education in procurement or related field
- Purchasing designation, or working towards obtaining it is an asset
- Experience with ERP systems is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Positive attitude and collaborative spirit
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently or in a team with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now