The Part-time Production Technician is responsible for manufacturing, cleaning, and packaging tinctures, topicals, vape pens, vape carts, and infused pre-rolls.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Operations record keeping
• Batch pre-weigh, manufacturing, filling, labeling and pack-out of all product lines
• Cleaning & sanitization of production equipment and rooms
• Practice GMPs, GDPs, and maintain compliance with state and local regulations
• Complete master batch records and perform in-process quality checks
• Pull, stage, and record use of raw materials and packaging materials
• Assist with inventory and internal audits
• Assist in general facility cleaning and maintenance
• Perform any other job duties as needed
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Ability to read and write with working proficiency in English
• Ability to perform basic math such as addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
• Ability to meet consistent attendance
• Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
• The capacity to work in a team with intermittent supervision
• Strong attention to detail, a positive and can-do attitude, and confidence in trouble shooting equipment
• Advocate for safety
• Preferred- Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Preferred- Passion for cannabis
• Preferred- Interested in sustainable business practices
• Preferred: 1+ year of experience working in a manufacturing environment (Preferably in CPG, cannabis manufacturing, or food/beverage)
This position primarily works in a manufacturing environment. Personal protective equipment such as eyewear and steal toe shoes are required to work in specific areas. While performing duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fluctuating temperatures, strong aromas, and elevated noise levels.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk/stand greater than 75% of the time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus with the ability to see objects in presence of flare or bright lighting (ex: computer screen.) Speech and hearing abilities are frequently required to interact with management, coworkers, temporary staffing, suppliers, and transporters. The employee frequently will be required to do repetitive tasks such as applying caps, labels, and packing materials. This position occasionally requires lifting, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching above shoulder height.
M Plant Productions is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. M Plant Productions does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
We believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth and the community we serve. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department . We will be happy to assist you. We will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect any hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.