Cultivators are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures. Cultivators carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the medical Cannabis production cycle including cloning and harvesting.
Cloning: Cutting and transplanting; watering; labeling; and inventory data input. Plant care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming, manipulating and staking; big leafing and pruning; watering; plant monitoring; inventory data input.
Harvesting: Cutting plants; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system. Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing rooms, cultivation workspaces and tools. Packaging and Trimming may be needed during peak times.
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; a pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws is appreciated and commendable
- Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to stand, sit and kneel for up to 8 hours a day with the ability to lift heavy object
- Strong attention to details and excellent time-management skills
- Willingness to take direction
- Strong work ethic
- Must have reliable transportation
- Four year college degree; 1-3 years horticultural experience or in a related field
- Experience working in a regulated cannabis cultivation facility