Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation's leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We're grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, Pharmacann Inc. operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.Job Description
The Pharmacist is a registered Pharmacist who is responsible for providing an outstanding patient experience while maximizing revenue goals, assisting the General Manager in leading the development of the dispensary staff, and ensuring compliance with all inventory, security, and system protocols. This sales-oriented individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and making a difference in our patients' lives.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
* Drive retail sales and patient retention
* Maintain all store operational standards
* Oversee inventory standards are maintained on-site
* Operate POS and corresponding systems
* Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
* Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients and employees
* Maintain patient confidentiality
* Assist the General Manager in the coordination, scheduling, and training of the per diem pharmacists
* Develop high customer experience standards and engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
* Assist patients with their questions, problems, and complaints
* Handle all patient-related issues in accordance with company policy
* Promote a positive experience for all patients
* Direct and oversee in coordination with the General Manager all patient interactions and provide clinical oversight
* Coordinate with practitioners to facilitate positive patient outcomes
* Promote PharmaCann customer service culture
* Develop a deep understanding of cannabis forms, dosing, drug interactions, and side effects.
* Understand the efficacy of variance strains, potencies, and methods of delivery
* Understand and recommend dosing based upon patient conditions
* Follow all processes to ensure accurate and safety protocols and SOPs are maintained as part of the quality assurance program
* Ensure on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job
* Supervise and coordinate delivery operations and provide clinical oversight
* Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
* Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectivesQualifications
* Registered Pharmacist in good standing with the licensing board of your state
* Clean license with no previous legal action against the license
* A minimum of 3 years of related experience
* A minimum of 3 years of managerial experience preferred
* 1-3 years of experience in the retail industry customer-centric approach preferred
* Strong leadership skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and proficiency in G-Suite
Experience with inventory, point of sale, and cash management systems
* Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend
* Must have the ability to quickly arrive for emergency coverage and be flexible with schedule changes
* In-depth knowledge of State and Federal laws pertaining to medical cannabis
Can lift at least 50 pounds
Ability to withstand long hours working on a computer
Ability to stand for long periods
Ability to operate in a fast pace environmentAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.