Location: Los Angeles California United States
CANMAR RECRUITMENT IS EXPANDING IT'S TEAM FURTHER INTO THE US!
If you live and breathe sales, get excited by achieving targets, a people's person, have a hunter mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit, provide superior customer service, love cold-calling and passionate about the recruitment Industry, then we have an exciting career opportunity for you
As a Client Success Partner, you will be responsible for developing new business by utilizing your network, identifying target companies and contacts within the many verticals that our company focuses on. Your focus is to pursue accounts with the purpose of developing long term business relationships while generating revenue with newly acquired clients.
- Represent our recruitment services to executives at new clients/potential/existing clients.
- Search and identify target companies and contacts with a purpose of developing a long term business relationship.
- Cold-call target-market contacts and develop a long term business relationship.
- Provide top quality services to maintain and grow existing client accounts.
- Close a required number of deals every month and quarter.
- Consistent growth in business with respective client accounts and steady pipeline growth.
- Understand each job order clearly with technical and experience expectations.
- Represent destinationOne Consulting in industry networking events, establish and build business relationships with target-market contacts.
- Think outside-the-box and find creative solutions to business development obstacles.
- Creatively utilize social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) to its full extent for business development and relationship building purposes.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Sales, Business development experience.
- Proven track record of success in Sales / Business Development in staffing industry highly preferred
- Excellent relationship building and maintaining skills
- Strong strategy, marketing research and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to work in a fast paced start-up culture
- Superior networking skills
- Going above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction
- Confident, enthusiastic, a self-starter and independent
- Passionate about recruitment and staffing business and driven for outside sales
- Professional with excellent ethics, communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge and experience of using CRM
- Home office setup with high speed internet
The Client Success Partner role is very exciting, but challenging. You’ll need to have thick skin and the ability to manage the daily stress of meeting clients’ expectations. You must be able to thrive under pressure and excel in a fast-pace, sales-oriented and entrepreneurial work environment.
If this describes you and your interest, please submit an updated resume in word format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants who’s skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now