Our client, a fast growing, vertically integrated cannabis company, is looking for a Brand Strategist to deliver transformative products and experiences to meet consumer needs. The right candidate will leverage data-driven consumer and business insights to drive strategies for brand and product development.
- Develop, implement, and manage annual brand plans including brand positioning, product strategy, consumer and trade communications, promotions, and new product development
- Explore market opportunities for a new brand to deliver a unique consumer-led proposition
- Establish and lead the new product development process by developing innovations and extensions that are breakthrough, consumer/customer-driven and profitable
- Manage internal creative, along with collaborate with both retail marketing teams and partners to develop best in class marketing campaigns, promotions, and partnerships
- Coordinate all new product development and launches with cross-functional teams including sales, retail, and operations (pricing, forecasting, procurement, commercialization and production)
- Analyze profitability of products; perform necessary cost-reduction measures to ensure existing and new products meet or exceed profit margin requirements and eliminate those that do not meet requirements
- Establish and maintain brand budgets and key performance indicators that ensure brand health and growth targets are achieved effectively and efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of progressive brand management experience in the CPG industry.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100