As a Retail Inventory Specialist, you will perform detailed receiving, auditing, replenishing and destruction procedures as outlined by company policy and state regulation. In addition, the Inventory Specialist will maintain the physical organization of all product in a manner that will provide optimal efficiency and accountability within the dispensary.
- Accurately and efficiently receive all inbound product shipments.
- Enter all incoming product into Compliance and ERP Systems
- Physically move product to locations throughout the facility, including the vault, back room, and sales floor.
- Maintain optimal organization and cleanliness of all inventory processing and storage areas.
- Perform and reconcile inventory cycle counts.
- Perform and reconcile various inventory and compliance related audits.
- Ensure sales floor is consistently replenished and properly stocked.
- Fulfills online pick-up and delivery orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare for and participate in all periodic physical inventory audits, as scheduled by the company.
- Provide efficient written and verbal communication of inventory issues to management and the store team in a timely manner.
- Utilize several software packages
- Consistently remains compliant with all legal and/or company regulations for the industry.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved to receive an Agent badge
- Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance)
- Inventory management experience in a retail environment.
- Cannabis industry experience in a retail environment
- An understanding of the cannabis rules and regulations; a pursuit to further your understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws