Our client, a premium producer of top quality indoor grown cannabis, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Southern California area.
Reporting directly to the corporate executives, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for selling and distributing our client’s products to licensed dispensaries throughout California.
The ideal candidate for this position will come with proven success selling business to business in the cannabis industry, and is intimately familiar with the Los Angeles cannabis scene.
Cannabis sales to existing dispensary customers is required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/services.
- Manage pipeline sales, develop new account leads and close dispensary sales within the territory.
- Build and own the reporting analytics projects that allow strategic insights into the performance of the sales organization, drive and monitor the organization, and enable the processes to scale with our growth.
- Set individual and regional sales and profitability objectives.
- Be the champion of the company's brands, making sure the communication message is clear, on strategy and consistent throughout the region.
- Travel required within the territory for in-person meetings with prospective companies, existing customers, and the sales team to develop key relationships.
- Attend and represent brands at industry conferences and trade shows as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is preferred.
- 2-3+ years of sales experience within the cannabis industry
- Proven experience utilizing a CRM to manage sales team tasks, pipeline, and closing opportunities.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior leaders.
- Experience supporting large accounts with exceptional sales service and follow up - we want to partner and support our customers – not just sell them
- Existing book of business within the Los Angeles or Southern California areas
- Proven track record of building high-performing teams that consistently deliver and exceed revenue goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across functions to achieve buy-in and gain support for sales efforts
- Proactive approach to learning what our customers want and need and then helping us deliver products that fulfill those needs
Compensation: $70-90K Base Salary Plus Commission
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100