CannabizTemp is seeking a Greenhouse Worker who is reliable, hard working, and has a desire to grow their career within the cannabis industry. In this role, you will operate trimming equipment as well as package both flower and pre-rolls via machine.
- Work as a member of a fast-paced team to help meet production goals.
- Engage in various tasks and duties throughout the greenhouse including: tagging plants, general sanitation, emptying/ filling soil, assisting with harvesting, plugging irrigation lines, cleaning irrigation tanks, outside landscaping/weeding etc.
- Be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from management.
- Be familiar with various strains, styles, and types of cannabis.
- Clean up all processing areas and equipment at the end of the day.
- Consistently meet minimum quality and productivity metrics.
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be able to pass background check
- Previous cannabis facility experience is a plus
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with great efficiency
- Positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire/passion for a career in cannabis industry
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100