Our client, a vertically integrated multi-state operator in the Cannabis industry, is seeking an experienced recruiter. The recruiter will be responsible for partnering with the leadership team to identify, attract, and hire the right talent. This is an immediate opportunity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with hiring managers to determine current and projected staffing needs.
- Processes job requisitions.
- Coordinates with hiring managers to determine best recruiting process for their positions.
- Extends verbal and written job offers to all candidates.
- Coordinates background checks, where applicable.
- Maintains internal application process and the employee referral program.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements using job sites such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Craig’s List, etc.
- Participates in proactive recruiting efforts such as maintaining a presence at industry events and job fairs.
- Screens resumes and determines applicant qualifications by conducting initial interviews by phone or in person; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Maintain an extensive database of candidates available as needs arise.
- Arranges secondary interviews and other follow-on activities by coordinating schedules and securing resources.
- Follows up on the interview process status; sends out appropriate follow up correspondence.
- Manages recruitment process and tracks candidates along the way.
- Maintains relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Manage changing deadlines and priorities.
- Thee to five years of corporate and agency recruiting experience in a fast-paced and high-volume organization within multiple industries such as finance and retail, cannabis preferred.
- Track record of effective sourcing strategies for difficult to fill roles.
- Strong understanding of the full life-cycle process and ability to implement a clearly defined and effective strategy.
- Communicate, interact, influence, and negotiate with teams, hiring managers, and candidates.
- Strong team player who can contribute to the team's overall success and has a "do what it takes" attitude.
- Independently problem solve and work autonomously with a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Compensation: $25 hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100