CannabizTemp is seeking temporary Post Harvest Technicians who are reliable, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. This is an entry-level position, so no previous experience is required apart from a strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, and a commitment to the assignment from start to finish, which is slated to last up to 5 weeks.
- Assist in the post-harvest cannabis plant processing, including fan leaf removal, trimming, inspecting, weighing, packaging, and labeling product in addition to cleaning and sanitation
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Transport harvested plants between designated areas
- Weigh, package, label, and track medical cannabis (as needed)
- Take instructions and assist on tasks as delegated by management team
- Work in an efficient manner and maintain a culture of professionalism
- Ensure daily compliance with policies including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, work schedules, and all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Previous cannabis or cultivation experience is a plus
- Positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
- Desire/passion for a career in cannabis industry
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100