CannabizTEMP is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to support members in our client's HR Department located in Oakland, CA.
The HR Coordinator's primary role is to perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department. This person will be working side by side with the Human Resource Director and will create a footprint in the industry through hard work, high energy, and high attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Perform periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provide clerical support to the HR department.
- Assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Act as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Assist with job postings, scheduling interviews, and preparing offer letter packages.
- Answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring process.
- Assist with onboarding new hires.
- Conduct or assist with new hire orientation.
- Miscellaneous tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years in HR, clerical and payroll administrative responsibilities
- Recruiting experience, a plus.
- Familiar with HR software and tools
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age per state regulations and pass a criminal background check.
Compensation: $22-26/hr DOE
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100