Our client, a vertically integrated Cannabis operator in Oregon is seeking an experienced Cultivation Manager to oversee the management of all aspects for their facility in Eugene.
The Cultivation Manager must have a strong knowledge in hydroponics, irrigation, IPM implementation, employee management and production forecasting. Our client needs a highly organized individual possessing strong leadership skills with the ability to pay attention to detail.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead all activity of of an indoor cultivation facility including planting, cloning, harvesting, irrigation, nutrients, drying, trimming and curing.
- Experience utilizing Hydroponic growing methods using Rockwool media
- Manage and train team of cultivators
- Evaluate and improve existing SOP's and policies
- Strategizing cannabis production over the year and monitoring the progress of crops for optimal quality, health, and yield
- Implementation of IPM programs to prevent pests, root rot, and diseases
- Maintain facility cleanliness and ensure safety protocols are followed
- Provide weekly reports to executive team
- Bachelor's in horticulture or related field preferred
- 8+ years experience in commercial Cannabis cultivation
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience using METRC
- Ability to multi task and strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge in plant health, diseases, and pest management
- Excellent computer and software skills
Compensation: $100 - $140k plus full benefits