Our client is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their rapidly growing company. The Payroll Specialist will process payroll for all company employees. This role requires a detail-oriented individual who can handle high volume data entry, multiple deadlines, and priorities with a high level of accuracy. Individual must be a self-starter, have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing payroll in accordance with company policies and federal and state laws
- Reviewing accuracy of all components of pay and deductions
- Entering data into payroll system accurately and timely
- Investigate and resolve payroll issues
- Processing garnishments according to federal and state guidelines
- Completing daily departmental tasks, processing work during on and off cycle payrolls
- Support and maintain effective communication with employees on general inquiries and ensuring their requirements are identified and consistently met
- Process time captures, payroll, and benefit adjustments
- Calculates Retro payment adjustments
- Complete additional projects as outlined by the Payroll Administrator
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Payroll experience in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Associate degree prefered
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience working with larger payroll systems that integrate or interface with other systems
- Intermediate Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws, garnishment laws, and taxability of wages
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in payroll
Compensation: $50,000 - $65,000
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP 100