Location: London Ontario Canada
As a Territory Manager for our client, you will represent for the brand in retail stores and accounts.
Responsible for achievement of sales volume, distribution targets, maximizing inventory turns and educating retail store owners, managers, staff and consumers on our client's brands and products to help maximize volume. Critical to success of the role, is the ability to build relationships to engage and educate staff and consumers, while being an ambassador for our client and its brand.
- Manage own time including building effective weekly/monthly schedules
- Build and develop strong and long-term relationships with managers and staff
- Achieve sales, distribution and market share objectives within assigned accounts
- Leverage marketing presentations and tools, and use effective selling techniques to introduce products, features and benefits and educate store staff and consumers
- Organize and lead, 1-on-1 and cluster training educational seminars with retail partners
- Manage retail account expectations regarding inventory
- Execute and activate pre-arranged merchandising and/or promotional programs for retail stores
- Keep accurate records and submit reporting daily to management summarizing results against objectives (includes competitive activity, inventory and sales results)
- Make recommendations and update manager on local activity in assigned accounts
- At least 1-2 years of Territory Sales Management and experience in the cannabis industry
- A strong background in sales, education or training, and presentation execution is key
- Dedicated access to a computer and proficient computer skills
- Strong cannabis product knowledge
- Demonstrated proficiency in building and managing relationships through multiple mediums
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Valid CannSell certification
- Clean background check
- Reliable transportation, driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now