Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Territory Sales Representative will provide brand and sales coverage across their territory. The successful candidate will focus primarily on visiting each day, convenience, gas, dispensaries and vape stores, and will be responsible for managing sales activities, building customer relationships and engaging in community events in the territory. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who thrives in a collaborative working environment with a strong entrepreneurial influence.
COVID-19: During this time job duties may be modified at any time in order to keep our employees and clients safe and healthy, as well as follow any protocols put in place but the federal or provincial government. Duties will resume as normal once the situation has come to a close.
Selling and Influencing:
- Manage all accounts in their assigned territory and establish the brands our client represents as a first-choice partner with customers through on location visits to businesses.
- Create brand awareness within regulation
- Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume
- Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Effectively manage their given territory, maintain a CRM database on daily customer/prospect interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals.
- Effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
- Secure shelf space within dispensaries and other customers
- Achieve KPI targets on:
- Volume and Share
- In-store condition
- Product placement
- Product quality standards
- Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Build and develop relationships with managers and staff at each assigned retail location
- Find unique opportunities to promote our client's portfolio of brands within the confines of the regulations
- Execute territory annual plan and commitments
- Manage own time including building effective weekly/monthly schedules
- Maintain and accurately track annual sales and consumer budgets on time
- Effectively manage a budget to drive volume and share growth within acceptable trade practices, according to brand strategy and merchandising guidelines
- Monitor and manage sales expenses within the allotted budget
- Generate new sales leads, event leads and sponsorship opportunities
- Execute all programs within established guidelines
- Collaborate with the VP Sales in planning sales activities and setting sales goals for assigned districts
- At least 1-2 years of Territory Sales Management and experience in the cannabis industry
- A strong background in sales, education or training, and presentation execution is key
- Dedicated access to a computer and proficient computer skills
- Strong cannabis product knowledge
- Demonstrated proficiency in building and managing relationships through multiple mediums
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Valid CannSell, QCW, etc. certification highly preferred
- Clean background check
- Reliable transportation, driver's license and clean driving record
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now