Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day production and management of labor for optimal cannabis trimming, curing, drying and bulk packaging in an indoor growing facility.
- Take direction from Specialist to help manage all aspects of cannabis curing and trimming whilst also assisting in crop setup to ensure production, harvest and curing schedules are met, processes and resources are optimized;
- Keep accurate documentation and records for all curing, trimming, drying and packaging activity and record in ERP systems as appropriate, as well as assume responsibility for a portion of the monthly inventory counts (plant weights, processed weights, incentive weights);
- Follow production, packaging and curing schedules and communicate all variances and/or deviations to the Plant Manager (MG)
- Collaborate with Post Harvest Specialist, Site Director, Plant Manager (MG) and Plant Specialist (AMG) in plant supply and production inventory maintenance;Contribute to facility maintenance and cleanliness, safety and compliance;
- Ensure all duties are performed in accordance with Health Canada Cannabis Regulations, WorkSafe, SOPs, and other requirements; and Other tasks as required.
- Trim dried cannabis flowers
- Common maintenance of trimming equipment
- Conduct dry room activities at trim supervisor’s request
- 1-2 years’ experience in greenhouse/plant cultivation or horticulture
- Experience with nutrient regimes preferred
- High School Diploma required; Associates/Degree in Horticulture strongly preferred;
- WHIMIS training preferred
- Previous cultivation and labor experience preferred; Cannabis experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to the company code of conduct and all applicable SOPs
- Knowledge of required theory and practices related to the Cannabis Industry
- Demonstrate a continued level of development and improvement of skills/knowledge to help better complete your duties
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work with people at all levels of the organization
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada for an unlimited period of time.
Details Apply Now